Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
Help improve on Hausa audio quality check! Join us now!
In this project, you will be given a speech recording in your native language. The main objective is to check if the audio files have the correct quality level. You need to listen to the audio carefully and select the correct labels including rejection reason labels.
• Stable internet connection.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good reading comprehension skills in English.
• Ability to review examples and apply rules to data.
• Native/Near-native knowledge of Hausa language
• Available for up to 10 hours per week.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose “Hausa” as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the “Apply” button to start your qualification to the project.
Video on how to create a profile in Appen connect:
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
Find more opportunities on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelo-gujilde-5364571a2/
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!